Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blossoms...

Tree blossomin' time is a most welcome time of the year for most folks, I reckon. It is this year for Ol' 'Lanche and me too---thet is I s'pose 'Lanche likes 'em too---he ain't never really said one way or t'other come ta think of it. I likes 'em though. I don't know what they all are but I could prob'ly guess at a few of 'em. Some're white and some're pink and there's been lots of 'em.

I reckon Ol' 'Lanche and I've been enjoyin' roamin' some new range lately. Some folks refers to it as the blogosphere---well we thinks it's quite a pleasant range to explore. I s'pose folks who spend time on the same range will pick up our tracks here and there---were not tryin' ta hide 'em. 8~)

Anybody out there know who a bloke who named Chip Foose is? Ol' 'Lanche and me as well as my Lady of the ranch hoose find his work to be quite all right! Of course some of the foo-for-rah thet goes with the gittin' it done is less than great---I'm a bit s'prised at 'Lanche likin' anythin' with wheels on it though... ...but then Chip Foose wheels are right pert lookin'!

Had some visitors come ridin' through yesterday---they was a right welcome sight for our sore ol' eyes---they was from Rhode Island they said.
We like havin' visitors drop in---even 'Lanche seems to like lookin' at new faces--- 'course folks had better call on one o' them talky toy thingys first just in case were out ridin' range or sumpthin'---Mrs.RF (the Lady of my ranch hoose) has one of them talky things she carries around with her...

Well, it's a comin' up ta feed bag time and I gots me things ta tend to...

Ya'lls keep on smilin'---from the heart works best! 8~)

4 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

yeah, them talky toys sure are handy, I can attest to that :-)

3/09/2006

 
Blogger drewey fern said...

HURRAH!!! You're here!!! :)

3/10/2006

 
Blogger Loreo said...

Oh my word--"Sagebrush rustlings"?!! What a hoot! Does Avalanche stand for anything, or do you really want to be a cowboy with a trusty steed when you grow up? :)

3/11/2006

 
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Loreo, I'm still waitin' to grow up, thet's fer sure!---I've pretty much always wanted to be a cowboy with a favorite horse... ...as to the name Avalanche---Yep! It stands fer sumpthin'---I ain't sure the general public is ready fer findin' out yet though---maybe in a blog sumtime...??? 8~)

3/11/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home