Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Canyon Lands National Park... ...still in Utah and just up the road a piece from Arches...

...not this time---this wasn't our road but I'm-a-wishin' we coulda' traveled it...









...Now can't ya'll just see Ol' Lanche and the Cowpoke just a mosying along down thar in the vastness of that there seemingly empty landscape??? ...I'm supposing such dreams bear the responsibility of becoming inspiration for more than one novel...


...a pair of fellow visitors enjoying the huge vista...











...the pix just don't show the sheer BIG-ness of this area...



2 Comments:

Blogger drewey fern said...

I CAN see ol' Lanche and the Cowpoke moseying there! And even though I'm sure the pictures can't capture it, they give a pretty good idea. I am awed again! :)

9/05/2007

 
Blogger Brenda Jo said...

Wow! Was it the Flood that made all those layers? What a lot of power!

9/06/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home