Friday, October 05, 2007

Sometimes I am at a loss for words...

Very recently my wife of nigh on to 35 years and I were traveling in the car from New Hampshire to Georgia. At some point along the way, as I was driving southward along Interstate 81, I apparently made some move or other that she would not have done inducing her to comment that I am the reason she has white hair. My memory still being somewhat accurate moved me to remind her that she had mentioned to me in the past that she had started getting white hair as early as 16 years of age. She with great aplomb promptly informed me that she started getting all the white hair in anticipation of being married to me! ...an event that took place some 13 odd years later... (sigh)

5 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

:)

10/05/2007

 
Blogger drewey fern said...

Hee hee hee - you guys are so cute:)

10/05/2007

 
Blogger Booker said...

Hahahahahah!!!!!!!! That is priceless!

I hope that Crystal and I can be as good a couple as you two are, some day :-)

10/05/2007

 
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Snicker.....:-)

10/06/2007

 
Blogger Crystal said...

:grin:

10/20/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home