Saturday, July 08, 2006

On July 8th, 1974, I became a daddy...

On July 8th, 1974 I became a daddy for the first time! On that day my most favoritest daughter was born in Winchester, Virginia. She amazed me completely! She continued to amaze me as the years went by. She still amazes me and I fully expect she will continue to amaze me without end!
Like any man there were times when I needed to learn to have a more gentle heart. In a multitude of ways and a multitude of times my little girl melted my heart and taught me gentleness.
Penny girl, I love you!!! Have a Happy, Happy, Birthday!!! I wish you only the very best things this day and for all the days to come!!!

Please send Penny your Birthday wishes at: http://apennysthoughts.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger melrandall said...

A great happy birthday post, Mr. Cowpoke! That daughter of yours sure is right up there with the Very Best Ever.

7/08/2006

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Your daughter is older than I am.
My birthday is in exactly one week.

7/16/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home